ARRI | 135mm T1.9 Master Anamorphic Lens
Low distortion for uncompromised cinemascope
ARRI 135mm Master Anamorphic Prime is one of the longest lens in a set of 9 lenses from ARRI MA.
Spectrum of nine high-performance prime lenses, the ARRI Master Anamorphic series represents a significant step forward in the technology and practicality of anamorphic cinematography for 35 format digital and film cameras.
A perfect combination of compact size, minimal weight, very high speed and exceptional optical design with negligible distortion has been achieved in a set of anamorphics. With beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, the Master Anamorphic lenses are fast and easy to use on set.
The anamorphic lenses offer a unique optical performance, with optimized flare and bokeh as well as state-of-the-art lens barrels featuring improved dust and water protection.
- Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
- Low distortion for uncompromised Cinemascope
- Beautiful skin tones and precise colour rendition
- Super colour matched to other ARRI/ZEISS primes and ARRI/FUJINON zooms
- Characteristic out-of-focus highlights
- Large image field for full freedom in composition
- Large aperture of T1.9 for shallow depth of field
- ARRI Lens Data System (LDS) for lens metadata
- No anamorphic mumps (fat face effect)
- Flare set accessories for alternative looks