ARRI | Ultra Prime Lens
Exceptionally compact and lightweight
ARRI 135mm Ultra Prime Lens retain its superior image quality even at close focus across the whole Super 35 frame. It’s one of the longest in range of lenses in Ultra Prime set.
Ultra Primes range span from 8R extreme (8mm) wide-angle lens to the most advanced telephoto lens designed specifically for motion pictures, the Ultra Prime 180 (180mm).
Vivid colours and maximum definition
All lenses in this set have a rigid, very robust housing. The overall length is constant over the entire focusing range. The completely new focus drive mechanics are particularly sensitive and free of backlash. The rigid construction creates the prerequisite for an important advantage: position of the gears for focus and iris does not move axially during focusing.
Features of 85mm Ultra Prime Lens
- Super colour matched with Master Prime, and Alura Zooms and constant position of scales
- Floating elements for outstanding close-up performance
- Widest focal length range: 8 – 180 mm
- Covers Super 35
- Superior close focus ability
- Genuine internal focus for sensitive focusing
- Increased image contrast and resolution over the entire focal range