ARRI Alura | Lightweight Zooms
High production value through affordable high-end quality
The four lenses in the ARRI/FUJINON Alura Zoom range offer a complete imaging solution to productions wishing to benefit from the speed and flexibility of working with zooms.
ARRI Alura 15.5-45mm/T2.8 and the ARRI Alura 30-80mm/T2.8 both share unique characteristics that made the existing Alura studio zooms (18-80/T2.6 and 45-250/T2.6) already best-sellers. Highest optical quality in a robust housing at an affordable price.
Those lenses are compatible with film cameras but at the same time are optimized for digital cameras and include ARRI Lens Data System (LDS).
Comprising two production zooms, two lightweight zooms, and two extenders, the Alura series covers a focal length range of 15.5 mm to 500 mm.
- High resolution for 2K to 4K+ camera outputs
- High contrast through minimized flares and veiling glare (FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating)
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the use of extraordinary dispersion glass
- Large image circle of 31.5 mm covers all current digital cameras
- Low geometric distortion and even field illumination
- Minimized breathing, especially at the wide end, where it counts
- Nine iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
- Consistent contrast, resolution and field illumination across the whole focus and zoom range
- Matched to all other ARRI zoom and prime lenses
- Robust construction
- Matching focus, zoom and iris scale positions