ARRI Alura | Studio Zooms
High production value through affordable high-end quality
The four lenses in the ARRI/FUJINON Alura Zoom range offer a complete imaging solution to productions wishing to benefit from the speed and flexibility of working with zooms.
All Alura Zooms’ color characteristics, as well as their handling, are matched to existing prime lenses in ARRI’s outstanding repertoire.
Those lenses are compatible with film cameras but at the same time are optimized for digital cameras and include ARRI Lens Data System (LDS).
Comprising two production zooms, two lightweight zooms, and two extenders, the Alura series covers a focal length range of 15.5 mm to 500 mm.
Features of Alura 45-250mm:
- Consistent aperture over entire zoom range T2.6
- High resolution, high contrast
- Even field illumination
- Minimized ghost, flares and veiling glare due to FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the use of extraordinary dispersion glass
- Minimized breathing, especially at the wide end where it counts
- 9 iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
- Optimized for ALEXA 2K 16:9 image format, covers up to DIN Super 35 4:3