close-up on quality
with staggering, life-size detail
Cinematographers looking for superior quality for tabletop cinematography, product shots, close-up inserts on feature films or any other applications that require a macro lens, ARRI Master Macro 100 delivers images of staggering beauty.
It; can be used on any PL mount 35 mm film or single-sensor 35 format digital camera. It can also be used on PL mount 16 mm film and single sensor 16 format or 2/3” digital cameras.
The Master Macro 100 is Super Colour Matched to the other Master Primes, Ultra Primes, Ultra 16 lenses, Lightweight Zoom LWZ-1 and Master Diopters, so the cinematographer can craft a look on the set rather than matching lenses in post. Additionally, the iris opening of the Master Macro consists of nine high precision leaves, resulting in round and natural-looking out-of-focus highlights and an organic bokeh.
Unlike most other macro lenses, the Master Macro 100 has been designed and built specifically for close-up motion picture cinematography. The result is a lens that meets the highest demands in image quality and handling.
- Dedicated for Motion Picture Macro Work
- 100 mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification ratio
- Wide T-stop range: T2.0 (infinity)/T4.3 (close focus) to T32
- Master Prime Optical Quality
- Super Color Matched to Master Primes, Ultra Primes, Ultra 16 lenses, Lightweight Zoom LWZ-1
- Expanded focus scale (1.4x revolutions) for greater accuracy
- LDS for display of T-stop compensation on WRC-2