4096 x 2160 10-bit IPS 24″ 4K display
DP-V2411 4K 12G-SDI Reference Display
Canon DP-V2411 is an ideal model for demanding HDR/SDR on-set workflows, in mastering suite, colour grading or QC environment.
Advanced 4K interfaces
With 4x 12G-SDI interface support, the DP-V2411 can accept 4 channel 4K inputs from a variety of sources plus 4K input Quad 3G and 2SI support plus 4K YCC/RGB signals from HDMI.
This monitor supports broadcast/digital cinema EOTFs, as well as Canon Log/2/3 and the latest HDR EOTFs, Hybrid Log-Gamma (ITU-R BT.2100) and SMPTE ST 2084. DT-V2420 4K Monitor provides a wide range of support for video production as a way to check video on location, in a secondary control room in a studio or in an OB van.
It has high brightness and deep blacks, as well as the proposed Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), broadcast HDR standards.It complies with both the HDR10 and the ITU-R BT.2100-0 HDR standards
DP-V2411 allows connectivity with a variety of workflows, you can link up with ARRI ALEXA SXT and Canon Cinema EOS System. It will display camera metadata and camera image information on reference display.
Features of DP-V2411
- 4096×2160 resolution panel with backlight system
- 10-bit IPS panel with impressive 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI supported 4K 60P and metadata
- Side-by-side viewing allows simultaneous display of HDR and SDR signals
- CINEMA EOS SYSTEM link
- ARRI Camera System link
- Supports a range of colour gamut standards (ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, etc)
- Equipped with the HDR display function (SMPTE ST 2084 and hybrid Log-Gamma are supported)
- Faithful Color Reproduction Supporting 4K Cinema and UHD 4K Broadcast Standards