4096 x 2560 10-bit IPS 30″ 4K display
DP-V3010 4K Reference Display
Canon DP-V3010 is an ideal model for demanding on-set workflows, in mastering suite, colour grading or in post-production.
The display qualifies as a Dolby Vision mastering monitor.
This monitor supports Canon Log/2/3, Hybrid Log-Gamma and SMPTE ST 2084. DT-V3010 4K Monitor provides a wide range of support for video production as a way to check the video on location, in a secondary control room in a studio or in a OB van.
It has high brightness and deep blacks, as well as the proposed Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), broadcast HDR standards. Meets all common cinema and television standards including SMPTE ST 2048-1:2012 (DCI) and broadcast UHD standard ITU-R BT.2020.
DP-V3010 allows connectivity with a variety of workflows, you can link up with ARRI ALEXA SXT and Canon Cinema EOS System. It will display camera metadata and camera image information on reference display.
Features of DP-V3010
- 4096×2160 resolution panel with backlight system
- 10-bit IPS panel with impressive 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- Upscaling 2K/HD content for 4K portrayal.
- Side-by-side viewing allows simultaneous display of HDR and SDR signals
- CINEMA EOS SYSTEM link
- ARRI Camera System link
- Works with 19″ rack mount 7U
- Supports DC 12V input (4 XLR pins)
- Supports a range of colour gamut standards (ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, etc)
- Equipped with the HDR display function (SMPTE ST 2084 and hybrid Log-Gamma are supported)
- Includes tally light
- Faithful Color Reproduction Supporting 4K Cinema and UHD 4K Broadcast Standards