A versatile, fully featured | 4K Premium field lens
The Canon UJ122x8.2B lens features a 122x zoom the first 4K lens with 1000mm on the telephoto end*. Built-in 2x extender allows to extend focal length to massive 2000m, combined with a best-in-class 8.2mm wide setting*. The 4K UHD-DIGISUPER 122x broadcast lens is ideal for a wide range of in 4K UHD outside broadcast television productions.
Advanced design technologies, optical components and manufacturing processes were used to produce a lens with an extremely high overall optical performance that exceeds basic 4K criteria, and maximize the output video image performance when used with 4K UHD cameras.
Thanks to Canon’s exclusive optical design technology and Canon’s Air Sphere Coating (ASC), the UHD-DIGISUPER 122 delivers the advanced optical performance that Canon considers essential for an HDR system lens, enabling the capture of more realistic imagery.
DIGISUPER 122 broadcast lens is able to achieve high vibration reduction rates in higher frequency bands and stable operation even when panning.
- 122x super telephoto broadcast zoom lens with 8.2-1000mm focal range and can be extended to 2000mm with built-in 2x extender
- Flagship model with world’s highest specs for maximum zoom and wide angle
- Supports 4K (4096 x 2160 pixels) resolution
- Ultra-low dispersion fluorite lens effective in eliminating chromatic aberration
- Built-in Optical Shift Image Stabilizer
- The first broadcast lens to feature ASC coating, which combines vapor-deposited multi-layer coatings with an ultra-low refractive index outermost layer
- Compatible with 2/3″ B4 mount Camcorder
The UJ111x8.3B and UJ122x8.2B slots into the expanding Canon 4K lens range, which also includes the UJ27 and UJ86, UJ90 box lenses, and CJ12 and CJ20 4K ENG lenses, giving you reliable, 4K live production without compromise in any scenario.
Canon UHD DIGISUPER 122 (UJ122x8.2B) is scheduled to be available in the spring of 2019