Grass Valley Kahuna fully-featured 4K UHD, HD and SD live production for both IP and SDI operations.
The Grass Valley Kahuna 9600, Kahuna 6400 and Kahuna 4800 offer more performance and flexibility than ever before in Kahuna family, including 4K UHD and HDR capabilities.
Together with Kahuna Maverik control surface, Kahuna family provides a large feature set, including more power for M/E functionality and enchanced DVE resize engines.
In September 2019 ES Broadcast has made the single biggest purchase of Grass Valley LDX 86N UHD cameras to date. The company has invested in 151 cameras and 15 Kahuna production switchers to prepare for major sporting events in 2020 and to meet increasing demand for UHD.
- Freedom in combining mixers, keyers and DVE effects to create any on-air style
- Built-in intelligence allows the switcher to handle the mundane, freeing you to create great productions
- Dramatically reduce the overhead of show setup times
- Advanced file workflow tools enable you to turn around content in seconds
- Designed for mission critical operations with a hot-swappable architecture
- Innovative automated features provide even greater on-air confidence
- Unique Make M/E technology allows users to select available switcher resources to create a tailor-made M/E for specific requirements
- FormatFusion3 enables true multiformat operations, supporting any combination of SD, HD, 1080p (level A & B) and 4K UHD. This eliminates the need for external conversion, reducing capital outlay, removing system timing issues and saving engineering setup time