REVIVE COLOURS AND EMOTIONS
UHK-430 4K Top-Studio Camera with 40Gbps Signal Transmission for all Broadcasting Needs
Ikegami UHK-430 has been designed for use in the studio and on location. Providing superior image quality in 4K (3840 x 2160). All of that thanks to newly developed three 2/3″ 4K CMOS sensor with RGB prism optics.
UHK-430 is equipped with a B4 bayonet mount compatible with 2/3″ HD lenses.
This system is capable of transmitting uncompressed 4:4:4 resolution RGB 4K video signal, using standard SMPTE hybrid fibre at 40Gpbs. New AXII processing engine is responsible for 16-axis colour correction as well as lower power consumption.
Weighing only 4.5kg, redesigned ergonomics and wider adjustment range of shoulder pad makes it really user-friendly camera system. The compact body and low centre-of-gravity provide perfect balance when shooting on the shoulder.
*lens not included, body only
Features of Ikegami UHK-430
- 2/3″ 3 CMOS native 4K sensor
- Full colour space RGB 4:4:4 in 4K and HD
- Focus assist function and 16 axis colour correction
- Ultra wide-bandwidth 40Gbps fibre transmission
- 4K/2K simulcast operation and HD cut out of the 4K picture
- Various interfaces – Quad 3G-SDI,12G SDI, VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet Data Trunk
- Supports wide colour gamut ITU-R BT-2020/BT-709