DT-V24G2 | 24″ 10-bit IPS monitor
With its extremely wide viewing angles, excellent chromatic aberration properties and 10-bit processing offering improved grey shades and gradation it will fit perfectly in a busy studio.
Some of the assist functions for professionals would include new Histogram, which displays the number of pixels on the vertical axis, and brightness of the video on the horizontal axis. There is a waveform as well which displays images by detecting brightness signal from video, component and SDI signals.
- 24-inch class 10 BIT IPS panel with 1.073 billion color reproduction
- Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Two 3G-SDI & Dual Link inputs
- IP modes: Normal, Field, and Cinema (24p)
- High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Built-in Histogram, Waveform, Vector Scope, Zebra