Compass 20 Solo 2-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System
Affordable, lightweight all-rounder
Compass 20 (1036) is a great fluid head for documentary and video journalism. This affordable tripod head would be a perfect match for “on the go” creative professionals using any of the lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM/P2HD and DSLR cameras.
Miller Compass is constructed of lighweight die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers. It features precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements.
This fluid head is suitable for cameras and configurations payloads up to 12kg.
Features of Miller 1846
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable counterbalance positions.
- Perfect for payloads to 2-12kg
- 2 stage Solo carbon fibre tripod.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
- Integrated 75mm bowl