Compass 12 Toggle 2-Stage Alloy Tripod System
Affordable, lightweight all-rounder
Compass 12 (1033) is a great fluid head for documentary and video journalism. This affordable tripod head would be a perfect match for “on the go” creative professionals.
Miller Compass is constructed of lightweight die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers. It features precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements.
This fluid head is suitable for cameras and configurations payloads up to 10kg (22lbs).
Features of Miller 1874
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 3 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable counterbalance positions.
- Perfect for payloads to 1.5-10kg (3.3-22lbs)
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
- Integrated 75mm bowl