Compact, lightweight, dependable
The Air head housing is made of durable magnesium alloy and comes with a three year full manufactures warranty. It is designed and constructed using the same techniques, quality components and materials as the more expensive professional heads in the Miller range. It is made to last and is easily serviced.
- Compact, lightweight, dependable.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 2-5kg (4.4-11lbs).
- Integrated 75mm bowl.
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs.
- 2-stage rapid leg lock extension.
- Comes with Air tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
|Payload Range||2.0-5.0kg (4.4-11.0lbs )|
|Weight||4.4kg (10.0lbs )|
|Height Range||371-1751mm (14.6-68.9″)|
|Transport Length||831mm (32.7”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||2 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||Fixed|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4″)|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9″) ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||137mm (5.4″)|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4″)|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Leg Extension||2-stage telescopic|
|Lock Type||Concentric Rapid Lock|
|Leg Material||Carbon fibre|