4K Professional Master Monitor
Sony BVM-HX310 offers unrivaled 4K HDR picture quality accuracy and consistency.
BVM-HX310 fits perfectly in demanding on-set environment as well studio and post-production applications including 4K digital cinematography.
With its high brightness of 1,000 nits and 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio it is ideal for producing High Dynamic Range (HDR) content. It offers support for industry‑leading wide colour gamuts including DCI‑P3, ITU‑R BT.2020, S‑Gamut3.cine and S‑Gamut3. Although it does not cover the ITU-R BT.2020, S-Gamut/S-Gamut3 and S-Gamut3.cine colour space in full.
- 4K picture resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) support via multiple EOTF – ITU-R BT.2100 (HLG), MSPTE ST2084, S-Log3, S-log 3 (Live HDR)
- 1000cd/m2 luminance display in full screen
- Wide colour spaces supported – DCI P3, ITU-R BT.2020, S-Gamut/S-Gamut3 and S.Gamut3.Cine
- High level of colour consistency with BVM-X300
- 12G-SDI input supported
- Multi-format 4K/UHD/2K/FHD capability