Please note this is an Ex-Demo Sony HDCU-1700 HD CCU for HDC-1700 cameras. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The HDCU-1700 dedicated camera control unit (CCU) for the HDC-1700 camera is a 19-inch half-rack size portable CCU for fibre transmission.
With this CCU you can control camera menu settings and display fibre condition on its front panel.
Through the expansion slot you can add four HD/SD SDI outputs boards, as well as HKCU option card to expand the CCUs output capability to include VBS out, PIX out, WFM out, and component video out.
Superior imaging capability of HDC-1700
The Sony HDC-1700 utilises a 16-bit A/D converter and three-chip 2/3″ Power HAD FX CCD image sensor to deliver for superior picture quality. It features Auto Lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation (ALAC-2) to maintain image quality throughout the full extent of the image.
Features of HDC-1700
- Superb image quality
- Full compatibility with HDC-2500 and HDC-1500 cameras systems
- Optical fibre transmission with HDCU-1700, HDCU-1000/1500 and HDCU-2000/2500 CCUs
- Compatible with Sony HDLA large lens adaptors
- Auto Lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation (ALAC-2)
- Adaptive Matrix function, enabling well-balanced image reproduction even in challenging light such as on-stage