XVS-7000 | HD video switcher with 4K and IP live production capabilities
Upgradable to 4K and IP at any time
Sony XVS-7000X Series inherits excellent, versatile, features from the widely accepted MVS Series of switchers, including: enhanced frame memory, format conversion, multi-viewer capabilities, and a wide range of input and output video formats.
This IP ready live production switcher supports IP as well as conventional SDI interfaces. Users can achieve smooth migration from SDI to IP, this can be done by configuring both SDI and IP option boards in a single processor.
The XVS-7000X features 6 M/E, 112 inputs, 48 assignable outputs and format converter outputs, plus up to 24 keyers in HD. In 4K it supports full 3 M/E operation in 4K with 28 inputs, 12 assignable outputs and 12 keyers providing you with flexibility & creativity of 4K production. With Sony XVS-Series switchers you can simply use the built-in format conversion options for convenient operation.
- Powerful 4K switcher
- Evolutionary ICP-X7000 switcher controller
- 6 M/E for large HD production systems
- 112 inputs and 48 assignable outputs for HD
- Up and down conversion between 4K, HD and SD
- Enhanced frame memory system with CG wipe
- Optional integrated DME processor
- Flexible X-Panel assignable modular design
- Single panel and multi-panel configurations increase your options
Current flagship model from XVS Series would be a Sony XVS-8000X 4K Multi-format video switcher.