The new TVLogic LUM-171G monitor supports 3G/6G/12G-SDI input – 2×3G-SDI & 2×12G-SDI
The TVLogic LUM-171G combines a native 1920 x 1080 IPS LCD with SD/HD/UHD/4K input support for the most versatile monitoring and field production applications.
LUM-171G supports HDR emulation PQ (Perceptual Quantizer), HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and SLog3.
TV Logic LUM-171G, LUM-240G and LUM-550M would be perfect match for projects like OB trucks, MCR or studios.
- Practical hybrid of FHD panel + 4K Interface
- 16.5”, 1920×1080 Resolution (16:9)
- Colour gamut covers up to DCI-P3
- 1.07 Billion Colors (10bit)
- TVLogic Colour Calibration Utility
- True 24p (48Hz) driving for Digital Cinema
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for HD