TVLogic LUM-318G | 31.1” True 4K Monitor with 12G-SDI & HDMI 2.0 with enhanced luminance
The TVLogic LUM-318G is a 31.1″ native 4K resolution (4096×2160) monitor with maximum luminance of 850nit, contrast ratio of 1450:1, wide colour gamut and wide viewing angle.
TVLogic LUM-318G has increased luminance of 850nit and lowered DCI of 92% comparing to LUM-313G which has 350nit and 98% DCI.
Equipped with 4 BNCs (2×12G-SDI + 2×3G-SDI) and HDMI 2.0 interface, it supports various video formats up to 4K/60p through single-link 12G-SDI, Quad 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0.
In addition to various professional features such as Waveform monitor and Vectorscope, the LUM-318G provides HDR emulation function with HDR EOTFs of PQ, HLG and SLog3.
More camera-specific HDR logs and gamuts will be supported by firmware update
- 31.1″ True 4K Resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Colour Gamut covers up to 92% DCI-P3
- HDR emulation function (PQ, HLG, SLog3)
- Luminance up to 850cd/m2
- 4K / UHD Interface
- 2x 12G-SDI & 2x 3G-SDI in
- 4x SDI out (Active Through Out)
- 1x HDMI in (HDMI 2.0)
- 1:1 Pixel Mapping Modes for SD/HD/FHD/UHD/4K