Please note this is an Used Cisco SF110-16 16-Port 10/100 Switch. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Cisco SF110-16 unmanaged switch delivers basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity.
This Cisco SF110-16 switch provides Sixteen (16) 10/100 Ethernet ports and all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure.
- Sixteen (16) 10/100 fast Ethernet ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Compact, robust desktop form factor that offers a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall.
- Rackmount 1U form factor that offers a data cabinet or wall-mount cabinet option for integration in to an existing network.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.