Please note this is an Used Evertz HDSD9545DLY-PRO HD/SD Video Delay/Time Shift Processor. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
HD/SD Video Delay/Time Shift Processor
In live shows, there is invariably the need to time-shift various feeds that contribute to the final production. This may be required to provide delays to accomplish profanity censorship, contribution backhaul delay mis-match compensation or compliance for other contractual obligations.
The Evertz HDSD9545DLY-PRO Time shifting delay processor has been designed to give an operator complete control over the program content being broadcast to air. This product enables the operator to insert the desired time delay via a front panel control and display panel. There are two program paths which are HD and SD compatible.
- HD or SD SDI compatible
- Embedded Audio and Discrete (4ch AES) Audio Support
- Monitoring outputs of delayed program and delayed backup can be provided
- Selectable quad split monitoring outputs
- Safe input frame capture
- Clean transition between program and backup feed
- SoftSwitch™ audio (patent pending)
- Clean switch video
- Non-PCM audio / Dolby-E® support (in non-SoftSwitch™ mode)
- Supports program video blur features
- Relay bypass protection for video and audio