Please note this is an Used Miranda LGK-3901 3G/HD/SD branding processor card. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Miranda Densité LGK-3901 is a low cost, modular channel branding processor, capable of inserting up to five layers of graphics into 3G/HD/SD.
Three of the keying layers can be fed by internally stored still/animated graphics, and two layers are fed by external graphics devices.
It also offers character generation, clock insertion, EAS support and audio clip/voiceover playout. The LGK-3901 is ideal for pre-rendered graphics, and is available with an optional video mixer and optional audio mixer.
- Modular master control and branding processor
- Module is housed in Densité 3 frame, with up to 10 cards (channels) per frame
- Supports 3G/HD/SD (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480i, 59.94 Hz and 50 Hz)
- Five independent keying layers: three can be fed by internally stored stills/animations, and two layers are fed by external graphics devices (dual fill and key inputs)
- Integral storage capacity of up to 4000 images/animations
- Independent preview output