Please note this is an Used Snell IQDKEY SDI Keyer Module. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
Snell IQDKEY provides a straightforward keying capability for 10 bit SDI video streams.
A Background (BKGD) Input provides the background source. The Key Input provides the shape of the object to be keyed over the background, and the Fill Input provides the video with which the key shape is filled. The Fill source can be replaced with an internally generated Matte, and the key signal can be derived from the Fill Input or Matte, allowing self keying.
Key Lift & Gain allow Key shaping of a non-ideal key. This feature is mainly used for self-keying in Luma key mode. A proc amp is provided for both the Background and Fill inputs, for adjustment of the video inputs prior to keying. In order to ensure that the bandwidth of the key signal used for the chroma data is not aliased, it is filtered before it is sub-sampled.
Full RollCall remote control and RollTrack are included as are three fully assignable GPI inputs / outputs. GPI Inputs recall user memories, which allows pre-programming of preferred settings. Outputs can indicate the loss of background input or the current Key Tally state.
- Background, Fill, and Key Inputs
- Program and Preview Outputs
- Linear and Luma Key Modes
- Auto Fade Up/Down
- Matte generation and capture
- Dissolve/Cut Mix mode
- Keyed output always available on Preview Output
- Background, Fill, Key, Matte and Processed Key sources can be viewed on Preview Output
- Fade to black on Program Output
- Internal Processing to at least 12-bit accuracy
- Maintains valid output with background input fail, with option of switching to Fill input or Matte source
- Ancillary data can be passed from the Background input, the Fill input or blanked
- RollCall remote control and monitoring
Serial Input Return Loss….. Better than 15 dB to 270 MHz
Maximum Input Cable length > 200m (PSF1/2 or equiv. Cable)
Serial Output Level ………… 800 mV ±10%
Output Overshoot…………… < 70 mV
Output Return Loss………… Better than 15 dB to 270 MHz
Output Jitter ………………….. < 0.2 UI
Analog Reference ………….. Adjustable from (1 line – 27 μs) to (1 line + 37 μs)
Digital Reference …………… 4 μs
EMC Performance Information
Environment Commercial and light industrial E2
Peak Mains Inrush Current following a 5 second mains interruption …………………… No Mains Input
Performance Information…. No performance degradations or cable length limitations
Module Power Consumption 6.1 W max.