Please note this is an Used Snell IQDLOG SDI Logo Inserter. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
Snell IQDLOG is a sophisticated SDI logo inserter. The unit is capable of adding static or animated, full 8-bit, colour logos at any point in the active picture region of the SDI stream. Logos or animation sequences can be of any size or length up to a total 250K pixels. Logos are downloaded over the RollCall network and stored in non-volatile memory. A simple animation control file allows easy creation and manipulation of the animation parameters (H/V position, fade and logo selection).
Snell IQDLOG is supplied with a suite of PC/RollCall-based utilities to process logo files. Industry standard file formats supported are TGA, BMP and PPM files. It will not support versions of these formats which include embedded alpha (key) channels or any form of compression. This logo creation download facility is used at the customers own risk.
- Static or animated Serial Digital logo insertion
- Any size of logo, using up to 250K pixels
- User defined logos can be loaded over a PC network
- Video and Alpha-channel processing at 4:2:2:4 resolution
- Totally transparent to ancillary data
- Horizontal and vertical logo positioning anywhere in active picture
- Smooth fade with dedicated fade control
- Easy creation/modification of animations
- Continuous valid output
- 10-bit data paths throughout
- GPI control of all logo functions
- Automatic 625 and 525 operation
- User defined input failure Logo
- EDH checking and insertion to SMPTE RP165
- RollCall Control