Please note this is an Used Snell IQSDA01 HD-SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Snell IQSDA01 provides up to seven re-clocked outputs for HD-SDI 1.5 Gbit/s or 270 Mbit/s SD-SDI signals, four re-clocked outputs for DVB-ASI signals, or even non re-clocking distribution of wide-band signals.
- Intelligent HD-SDI and SD-SDI/DVB-ASI re-clocking distribution amplifier
- Will distribute DVB-ASI (outputs 1, 3, 5, 7) and other wide-band signals
- Equalizes up to 140 m at 1.5 Gbit/s and up to 350 m at 270 Mbit/s of Belden 1694A cable
- Standards supported:
- HD-SDI to SMPTE292M
- SD-SDI to SMPTE259M-C
- RollCall monitoring allows all signal paths to be managed
- Extremely compact – up to 16 channels and 112 outputs in 3RU – for use where space is at a premium
- 16 user configurable memories