Please note this is an Used Snell IQSDA32. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The IQSDA32 is a distribution amplifier for HD-SDI 3 Gbit/s, 1.5 Gbit/s or 270 Mbit/s SD-SDI signals providing 7 equalized and re-clocked outputs of the input in a single width package.
- Intelligent 3Gbps SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI re-clocking distribution amplifier
- Will distribute DVB-ASI and other wide-band signals
- Equalizes up to 80m at 3 Gbit/s, 180m at 1.5 Gbit/s and more than 350m at 270 Mbit/s when using Belden 1694A cable
- Standards supported:
- – 3G-HD to SMPTE424M
- – HD-SDI to SMPTE292M
- – SD-SDI to SMPTE259M-C
- Emergency input bypass option enables the SDI input signal to be passed through to SDI output 2 in the event of frame power failure or module removal
- RollCall monitoring allows all signal paths to be managed