Please note this is an Used Snell IQSYN22 HD-SDI Frame Sync, RGB Legalizer. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
Snell IQSYN22 HD/SD-SDI Frame Synchronizer with RGB Legalizer, Enhancer and SMPTE 2016 AFD Inserter
The IQSYN22 provides synchronization for HD-SDI 1.5 Gbps or SD-SDI 270 Mbps signals with 16-channel embedded audio processing including automatic synchronization of Dolby E signals. Using agile synchronization that is router-switching-tolerant makes this module ideal for all HD/SD-SDI lines input applications.
A video processing amplifier and legalizer provides complete control over the video levels, whilst a powerful enhancement feature allows picture detail to be sharpened. Audio processing features include automatic Dolby E re-alignment, PCM tracking audio delay, channel level routing and mixing.
The IQSYN22 is also able to directly pass audio channel status information to handle upstream switching of SDI containing PCM and Dolby E embedded audio.
• Agile HD/SD-SDI synchronizer with up to 11 frames of video delay and tracking audio delay
• Handles up to 16 channels of embedded audio present on the incoming SDI stream including ancillary cleaner for removal of unused ancillary data
• Embedded Dolby E support – pair routing and automatic re-alignment and synchronization to the video frame boundary
• Dual selectable HD/SD-SDI inputs with auto switching
• Agile synchronizer locking capable of handling mis-timed inputs of up to 5 lines without output video disturbance (SMPTE RP168 compliant)
• Standards supported:
• HD-SDI to SMPTE292M/274M/296M
• SD-SDI to SMPTE259M-C
• Capable of referencing to a bi-level or tri-level reference for HD timing
• Precision wide range genlock adjustment allowing you to time any HD/SD-SDI signal to pixel accuracy
• Video processing controls including hue, and advanced RGB gamut legalizer with selectable RGB area masks
• SMPTE 2016 reader, writer and re-mapper to insert user defined AFD metadata values in the output stream
• Advanced horizontal detail enhancer, with low, medium and high frequency band presets and custom gain and noise rejection controls
• Independent horizontal and vertical ancillary data blanking
• Tracking audio delay which seamlessly tracks the internal video delay and external RollTrack or GPI inputs
• 2 independent audio delay controllers including selectable fixed delay and RollTrack/GPI tracking delays for each (either selectable for eight pairs)
• Any group of embedded audio may be passed unchanged if not selected for processing or blanked
• Channel level (Sub-frame) routing
• 4 off 4 channel assignable audio mixers
• Audio processing amplifier and delay
• Built in Dolby E timing monitor allows accurate manual adjustment of Dolby E guard band position
• Input loss detection – input pass through/switch or black/pattern/freeze and Input SDI, CRC, EDH and ANC data checking and reporting
• Emergency input bypass option enables the SDI input signal to be passed through to SDI output 1 in the event of frame power failure or module removal