Please note this is an Used Snell & Wilcox TBS100D Syncroniser. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The TBS100 provides multi-standard Y-C and composite timebase correction and synchronization.
The composite input automatically detects PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL-M, PAL-N, N4.4 and SECAM, and is sampled and decoded using an adaptive line comb filter to ensure optimum decoding performance. The signal correction features include luminance and chrominance gain, black level, NTSC hue, linear horizontal enhancer, Y-C horizontal timing and picture position. The TBS100D includes a vertical enhancer.
Rugged sync and clock recovery ensures reliable operation with unstable and noisy inputs. In addition a powerful frame recursive noise reducer automatically eliminates much background noise. A motion detector switches off the noise reduction in moving picture areas.
The TBS100/100D is designed to integrate up to four IQ modules alongside its dedicated function. This enables users to customize their unit according to system needs
- 4:2:2 frame synchroniser / timebase corrector
- Input standards – PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL-N, PAL-M, N4.4.3 and SECAM
- Output standards – PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL-N, PAL-M and SECAM
- Auto standards detection
- Y-C and Composite input / output
- Handles VHS tape-playback feature modes
- Optional SDI output – SMPTE 259M –1997 (TBS100D)
- Adaptive line comb decoder
- Motion adaptive recursive noise reducer with automatic noise floor measurement
- PAL Hanover bar suppression
- Linear horizontal enhancer
- Vertical enhancer (TBS100D)
- Broadcast quality encoder
- Genlockable SPG with phasing adjustments