Please note this is an Used Tandberg TT4030 Multi-Channel Transport Stream Monitor. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The TANDBERG TT4000 range of Transport Stream monitors combine advanced error detection and monitoring via a web interface in a 3RU multi-channel unit.
The TANDBERG TT4030 & TT4130 StreamTracker can be used to continuously monitoring any DVB/ATSC Transport Stream. The StreamTracker can be installed incritical points along the transmission chain to detect and locate errors in order to keep the quality of service as high as possible.
The web based user interface allows the units to be remotely controlled from any computer supporting a web browser. They also feature SNMP alarm reporting to top-level network management systems, like TANDBERG’s nCompass Monitoring, making it ideal as a watchdog in large-scale monitoring systems.
Standard features include:
• Supports both DVB and ATSC specifications
• Modulation measurements for RF inputs
• Error detection according to ETR290 specification
• Bit-rate alarms
• TS / Service / PID analysis
• PSI / SI (DVB) and PSIP (ATSC) table analysis
• User friendly remote control from WEB browser
• Internal alarm / event logging
• Alarm relay