Please note this is an Used TASCAM DA-78HR 24-bit Digital Multitrack Recorder. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The TASCAM DA-78HR is the first 24-bit DTRS format 8-track Modular Multitrack Recorder, designed primarily for professional recording studios, project studios and home recording studios where 24-bit high quality digital audio recording is essential.
DA-78HR records 8 tracks of full-quality digital audio on standard Hi8 video cassettes using a specially designed transport and head mechanism. Using this medium, up to 108 minutes of continuous recording is possible on a single NTSC “120” tape.
Recording is carried out at either 24 or 16 bits of resolution, and digital data may be input at 16, 20 or 24 bits of resolution. Analog signals are converted to digital data using 64 times oversampling delta-sigma techniques.
- Selectable 24-bit or 16-bit recording format
- 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling Delta/Sigma ADC and DAC
- Synchronisation for up to 16 DTRS machines (including 16-bit models)
- On-board stereo mixdown function
- Advanced internal electronic patchbay
- Digital direct-track copying within a unit or between 2 units