Please note this is an Used Wohler AMP2-16V-3G 16-Channel Audio/Video Processing Monitor. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
16-Channel Audio/Video Processing Monitor
Modular 16-channel audio/video workstation with a complete suite of tools for analyzing and managing audio quality, level and loudness, metadata, and more
The leading choice of broadcasters worldwide, Wohler’s AMP2-16V could be the last audio monitor you will ever need. The open architecture design, superb quality, upgradeability and ease-of-use is why broadcasters consistently choose the AMP2-16V for their most demanding applications.
Since we invented the in-rack audio monitor, we have not stopped improving it—and the world’s best selling and most powerful monitor now offers an even broader set of critical audio management tools. Monitor and analyze all of your audio and video feeds from one compact, convenient and easy to use workstation.
- Monitor, mix, and route embedded AoIP, SDI, AES, analog , and TOSLINk audio sources
- 16-channels of simultaneous, multi-format audio monitoring, metering and management
- Upgradable architecture gives you what you need now and what you may need later
- AoIP options. Mix, level adjust and monitor AES67, Dante or AVB streams. Channels can be re-embedded into an SDI stream, AES, and analog outputs
- Dual high resolution LCD screens with auto-detecting 3G/HD/SD-SDI video
- Display application specific audio, video, or metadata information on either screen
- Loudness monitoring with alarms
- Fully customizable level meters including scale, color, range, thresholds and more
- 32 presets allow complete reconfiguration of the entire unit with one button press
- 16 Hot Keys enable one touch access to solos, mutes, channel trims, presets, or Dolby
- Zooms at the touch of a single button
- “SuperPair” feature offers additional channel pair (17, 18) monitor two intercomor auxilary device channels
- Menu lockout function prevents unwanted system changes
- Save and copy system presets to other units via Ethernet or Serial connection to PC