ZEISS | Cinema Zoom Lenses
High-performance cine zoom lenses that make the most of the moment
The lens features nearly 300° of focus rotation that provides for extremely accurate focus pulls.
The ZEISS Cinema Zoom lenses are the world‘s first zoom lenses designed for all types of high-end digital movie cameras. The interchangeable mount guarantees high flexibility for present and future use in any situation and for a wide range of camera platforms. User interchangeable lens mounts would include EF/MFT/PL/Nikon-F and E-mount. Thanks to their interchangeable mounts, Cinema Zoom lenses offer the possibility to upgrade to any number of existing or future cine cameras while using the same set of lenses.
Features of 15-30mm T2.9 CZ.2
- Full-frame coverage (36 x 24 mm) for focal lengths of 15 to 200 mm
- Common aperture of T2.9
- Sweet spot effect with Super 35 sensors
- Interchangeable mount
- No visible focus shift while change of focal length
- Robust cine-style housing
- No visible breathing
- Calibrated focus scales
- Nearly 300 degree focus rotation
- Round iris for organic look
- No visible ramping