FIVE-CAMERA RIGID HD OB VAN
Perfect for locations that larger trucks cannot access, or for regions with narrow roads, this five-camera HD OB van would make a really powerful addition to your fleet.
The van can cover small jobs – up to five cameras – on its own, but is equally comfortable as an auxiliary vehicle to boost your capacity for larger productions. It can take up to 20 external feeds, and can be used for external EVS positions to expand the capability of your existing truck.
Well-equipped production gallery
The production gallery includes a Grass Valley Kayak HD vision mixer with 24 inputs, one mix effect bus, one DVE and six-ram recorder. The gallery wall is made up of six Samsung EX2220 21.5″ monitors and two JVC DT-V series 17″ professional monitors. These are equipped with multiviewer functionality, powered by an Apantac Multiview system.
Audio monitoring in this area comes from Genelec speakers, as well as a Wohler audio monitor. Control panels for the van’s Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72×72 video router are also housed here.
Compact audio production area
Immediately adjacent to the production gallery is a compact but highly capable audio production area. This features a Yamaha M7CL 32-fader audio desk with meter bridge and dual power supply. This is powered by a Quartz 64×64 analogue audio router. Yamaha speakers and a Trilogy Orator 32-port talkback system are also installed.
This five-camera HD OB van is ready for up to two EVS and up to three VTRs. It includes an Imagine Communications Videotek VTM4150PKG rasterizer monitor with Dolby E option for test and measurement.
Please note, to preserve client confidentiality, photos may have been edited to remove branding logos or to disguise distinctive paintwork.
- Vehicle: Sprinter size
- Year Built: 2011
- Chassis Model: Iveco Daily
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7m x 2m x 3.35m
- Weight: 4.2 tonnes
- Mileage: 107,317km
- Driver Position: Left-Hand Drive
- Power: 380/400 volt, 3×32 Amps, UPS riello 6KVA single phase
- Air Conditioning: 2x Coleman units
- 1x Grass Valley Kayak HD 1 M/E, 24 input – DVE, 6 Ram recorder
- 6x Samsung 21.5″ monitors with Apantac multiview
- 2x JVC DT-V series 17″ monitors with Apantac multiview
- 1x Wohler audio monitoring
- 1x Trilogy Orator intercom system
- Space for up to 2 EVS, up to 3 VTR’s
- 1x JVC DT-V series 17″ monitor
- 1x Imagine Communications VTM4150PKG Multiformat, Modular Rasterizer Monitor with Dolby E option
- 1x Yamaha M7CL 32FADERS with meter bridge and dual power supply
- 2x Yamaha speakers
- 1x Trilogy Orator 32 ports intercom
- Blackmagic Universal Videohub 72×72 with dual power supply
- Quartz 64×32 analogue audio router
- Grass Valley Gecko Signal Processing System & Axon Synapse