HD KU BAND SNG SPRINTER VAN
This HD KU band SNG van is offered for sale with an array of equipment that means it is ready for operation as soon as you take delivery.
And with a mechanical refurb carried out in April 2018, the vehicle should provide you with a reliable, fully function SNG van that will be an astute addition to your fleet.
Capable RF system
The SNG van’s RF system utilises am ERA 1.5m antenna and two 750-watt Xicom indoor amps (with Xicom amplifier controller) with Advent up-converters. An L band system has combiners/splitters for four encoders plus sat comms modem, and four IRDs plus sat comms modem.
Two Ericsson AVP/Voyager 2 encoders support HD MPEG2, MPEG, 4:2:2 and BISS encoding amongst others.
The van’s video capabilities centre on a 32-way Miranda HD-SDI matrix with analogue audio. Monitoring comes from two 17″ JVC DT-V Series HD-SDI LCD screens, along with Wohler quad- and dual- monitor LCD panels. A Trilogy bar and tone generator, Tektronix WVR-7200 rasterizer with eye and jitter options are also included.
Flexible audio system
Audio-wise, this SNG van includes a Glensound twin GSM phone module, dual-channel TBU, Murray Pro analogue audio peak programme meters, a six-channel Prospect Electronics four-wire talkback unit and a four-channel comms mixer. It also has two TSL embedded audio monitors with Dolby E and D options, and a five-speaker Genelec surround sound system.
Recently refurbished van
The vehicle itself is built on a Mercedes Sprinter 413 LWB chassis (2001 model), and underwent a refurbishment in April 2018. A new engine, clutch and flywheel were fitted at this time. The SNG van has rear air suspension, a reverse/parking camera, side awning and air-conditioning. A nearly new Fisher Panda generator with very low hours was installed in 2017.
Please note, to preserve client confidentiality, photos may have been edited to remove branding logos or to disguise distinctive paintwork.
- Mercedes Sprinter 413 LWB (2001)
- Year Built: 2001
- Year Upgraded: New engine, clutch and flywheel fitted in April 2018
- Chassis Model: Mercedes Sprinter 413 LWB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.7m x 2.3m x 3.3m
- Mileage: 650,000 km (NB New engine April 2018)
- Driver Position: Right-Hand Drive
- Power: Includes Fisher Panda generator
- Air Conditioning: 1x 230V AC unit
- Other: Rear Air suspension, Side awning, reverse/parking camera
- 1x ERA 1.5M antenna with 2x 750Watt Xicom indoor amps with Advent up convertors
- 1x Xicom amplifier controller
- 2x Ericsson AVP/Voyager 2 encoders HD MPEG2 and MPEG4 422 BISS etc
- 2x Ericsson 8200 IRDs spec as encoders
- 1x HP 8594E Spectrum Analyzer
- 1x Research Concepts Antenna controller
- 1x L band system with combiners/splitters for 4 encoders
- 1x Sat coms modem and 4x IRD’s + sat coms modem
- 2x 17” JVC DT-V Series HD-SDI LCD monitors
- 1x 32-way Miranda HD-SDI/analogue audio matrix
- 1x Trilogy Mentor XL Bar and Tone generator
- 1x Tektronix WVR-7200 Rasteriser with Eye and Jitter options
- 1x Wohler 4x LCD Monitors
- 1x Wohler dual LCD Monitors
- 2x VT inputs and outputs with cabling on router
- 1x Glensound Twin GSM
- 1x dual channel TBU
- 1x 6-channel Prospect Electronics four-wire talkback unit
- 1x 4-channel comms mixer
- Wired for 2 x ISDN’s + Satcomms
- Murray pro analogue audio PPMs
- 2x TSL embedded audio monitors both with Dolby E and D options
- 5x Genelec surround sound speakers