SIX-CAMERA HD 3G SPRINTER VAN
A Sony MFS-2000 1.5 ME vision mixer and Yamaha DM1000 audio mixer make this HD 3G-capable six-camera DSNG/OB van a reliable solution for smaller productions or for news gathering.
The vehicle’s video capabilities are underpinned by a Blackmagic Deisgn Smarthub 40×40 video router, while the intercom system is powered by Clearcom technology.
Two Tektronix SPG 300 sync generators are included, as is a variety of audio equipment including Genelec 8010 speakers, a Rolls RA-102 10-channel headphone amplifier and a Focusrite OctoPre dynamic pre-amp.
The vehicle itself is in good condition inside and out. Branding logos (removed from images for client confidentiality) on the exterior will require removing.
Should you require additional equipment or any upgrading of the vehicle’s systems, ES Broadcast’s equipment sales and systems integration teams are perfectly placed to help supply the precise solution you require.
- Sprinter van
- Chassis model: IVECO 35S10V Euro 4
- Year Built: 2007
- Year Upgraded: 2013
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.5m x 2m x 2.7m
- Weight: 3.5 tonnes
- Mileage: 117,500km
- Driver Position: Left-Hand Drive
- Power: 10 kVA 3-Phase 380V
- Air Conditioning: 1x Dometic
- 1x Sony MFS-2000 1.5 ME vision mixer with Sony MKS2015 panel
- 5x 27” iiyama prolite XB2780HSU monitors with DMON-12S multiviewer
- 1x Sony MKS-2700 tally control
- Motu V4HD I/O video interface
- 1x Blackmagic Smartview Duo
- 1x Blackmagic Video Smart Control
- 1x Yamaha DM1000 audio mixer
- 2x Genelec 8010 monitor speakers
- Downtown Electronics DT 6X2DP11
- DK Technologies MSD100T video monitor
- AEQ ACD-5001 ISDN dual-channel multi-format audio code
- Rolls RA-102 10-channel headphone amplifier
- Focusrite OctoPre dynamic pre-amplifier
- 1x Clearcom Eclipse 32
- 3x Clearcom Matrix Plus ICS-1008 intercom user panel
- 1x Blackmagic Smarthub 40×40 Video router
- 2x Tektronix SPG 300 Sync Generator
- 1x Avitech Rainier multi-viewer
- 1x Alpermann + Velte Rubidium Series 1 universal video data processor